FreeStyle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fields of Gold

Chantelle
    Chantelle

Location | Ligging : Earth
    Posts | Bydraes : 15
    Points | Punte : 39
    Join date | Datum aangesluit : 2011-09-08
    Age | Ouderdom : 42

Fields of Gold Empty Fields of Gold

Post by Chantelle Fri 18 Nov 2011, 3:40 pm

In the fields where the sun has just set, I find myself sitting on a solid rock of Strength
    As I touch the ground I was made from, the silence slowly eliminates the carnality of my mind
    Your words of ancient history has altered itself in three dimensional objects of different kinds
    And I dance with the trees knowing my existence will never be left behind.

I feel nonentity as I sit here; there is nothing that I long for except to meet you face to face
    A quick glance at the water and your manifestation overwhelms me with grace
    To realise that you are not out there but a reality inside my being
    Lord you put a song in my heart that is forever lingering

So the flowers are not bending over and the honey pots might be left for another time
    But this earth that I am is responding with joy, as I drink from your heavenly wine
    I am so drunk on you as your oil drips slowly down my spine while it creates wisdom
    Peel of the flesh from faith to sight I enter with endurance the Kingdom

My tongue will sing of your righteousness in heavenly tongues I shall express
    As you lead me into pastures of fewer minds I shall dwell into peacefulness
    The truth of what my eyes has witness, knowing more than knowing what to say
    Realizing that I am indeed a blessed one caught in a thousand years that is but a day

Swept away by the dawn of the day I am cleansed by the renewal of your fire
    But the reality of your atmosphere will be shown by the manifestation of your light
    And even though the day has bid me farewell, your awesome presence fills my sight

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 3:16 am