FreeStyle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving spoonful

Julia Hill
    Julia Hill

Location | Ligging : All Around The World
    Posts | Bydraes : 151
    Points | Punte : 259
    Join date | Datum aangesluit : 2011-08-28
    Age | Ouderdom : 53

Loving spoonful Empty Loving spoonful

Post by Julia Hill Mon 30 Jan 2012, 4:20 am

Love holds in its hands the power to evoke the strongest of emotions, from gently shy and tentative exploration right through to mad lusts and passions that cannot be contained. For what it is worth I love LOVE in all its extremes and tempers, simply because it inspires me, on so many levels, and lets face it I think we all want to experience love in some form – no matter what our age. I don’t believe that it should be “encased” in a single day of expression, kept to one event or celebration – but seeing as Cupid got a foothold on many a lovers heart long before I was a twinkle in my parents eye ... I reckon one can at least acknowledge his naughty, winged almost impish efforts ...

In celebration of that – a range of recipes to be released in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day ... all designed for two people BUT do bear in mind there is more than romantic love on this planet so these recipes will also be suitable for increasing in numbers that you are cooking for ... because you may just want to celebrate love of family, love of friends, I leave that to your discretion and your invitation list... also some of the recipes are geared for quick and simple preparation leaving you far more time on your hands for letting the love flow free. Additionally there will be some food for thought in the form of notes about various foods and their purported reputations in relation to love.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:12 pm