FreeStyle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Black As Blue

Hancock

Location | Ligging : Alberton, Johannesburg
    Posts | Bydraes : 2
    Points | Punte : 6
    Join date | Datum aangesluit : 2012-01-31
    Age | Ouderdom : 34

As Black As Blue Empty As Black As Blue

Post by Hancock Tue 31 Jan 2012, 7:57 pm

I look unto - my curtains and thy midnight melts through
    And you’d expect the light - to be as black as the night
    But, for some strange reason, it blows through blue

Thy Starlings stipple askew the sturdy trees anew
    Thence behold the sight - just as black as the night
    But whence the sun hits thereof, they shine through blue

Denim dark: the dangerous depths of the drowning ocean’s saturnine slew
    Make-believe under moonlight - it is morose as black as the night
    Yet from the moon’s very view - the seas of this world shall shine through blue

Thy grave grapes of wrath grow unto – upon the vine per the season's cue
    Like blazing blackened boils upon our soul’s fright – As dark and as black and as heavy as the night
    The execrating rancour of our heart’s deep dew – but even further still: it is but lonely and blue

I lower my gaze from her face to her shoe – For her invulnerable eyes perniciously penetrate you
    Stolid and stoic my Lover’s stare stumbles till blight – Her eyes as bloody and as black as the night
    But few – give her the time and she shows them to few – Her eyes are as gentle as a beautiful blue

Lustful lecher lascivious in his longing lewd – grips you – gloved and binds you – with its violent glue
    Prostitute whore harlot, with her sorceress slight – gnashing though nubile into Neptune’s dark night
    Shadows shall show you – through – her wanton woo – As black as she is: she shines through blue

A creeping cancer clothed: cantankerous curfew – She is a plague ploughing poignant plight in due
    Cries like the crow in sweeping swallows of height – Haunting my heart with hashed hollows of night
    Tears tumble in treacherous void of tenebrosity view – if only you - knew – they are a brilliant blue

Miss out not, oh you - on our good God’s greatest clue
    Because though she sleeps tight - and as black as the night
    Her midnight mood if you - knew - is so solemnly sad and blue

T. Hancock
    2011-03-09

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:30 pm